Monday, June 23, 2014

Loss and Grief

I carried her inside me but I'll never get to hear her cries, her laughter, her singing that would have been music to my ears. I never got to hold her, read to her, or watch her sleep.  I will never get they joys of knowing she will grow into a beautiful woman.  

Yesterday I lost my baby girl, my miracle baby.  She was a true gift from God.  I carried her for 10 weeks inside me and loved her from the moment I knew she was there.  She is my baby girl and forever will be.

Yasmeen is her name.  I will never get to call her, never get to brag.  I will never get the right to be her mother in the aspects I should.  

Please do not tell me that time will heal my pain, because no matter how much time passes it will not bring my baby girl home again.  I will never get to hold her, but we're never far apart.  My arms will always feel empty, my soul will always feel partly empty.  Her little life, my angel, I wasn't allowed to keep.  Her loss is like an arrow stabbing right through my chest.  Don't tell me that I will get over her because she is still my child, whether or not she got to breath the air on earth, God blessed my life with her.  



No comments:

Post a Comment