Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spontaneous tears


So I didn't get to talk to Ariana and Aurora today, but talked to them before school yesterday. Hopefully I get to talk to Alyssa today since I missed talking to her yesterday because the power was out at our normal time to talk and she was at school by the time it came back on.

I'm so tired of people thinking I'm heartless about my kids being in America and me being in Egypt. If you think that about me, obviously you don't know me at all, and should just keep your nose out of it.

Anyone who knows me will understand how those girls are my life, always were and always will be. Why did I stay married for 10 years? Not for fun. LOL I didn't like getting beaten by a drunk all the time, treated like shit, and being broke. No, I tried to keep our family together for the girls.

When I sit here and cry just because my ex messages me and tells me Alyssa looks so cute curled up on the bed, and I close my eyes and imagine her snuggling me, her soft blonde hair, her cute innocent blue eyes... Its torture. Anyone who thinks I don't care or love them is just plain and simply... STUPID.

No comments:

Post a Comment