Thursday, November 28, 2013

In Turkey

10 hours of flying finished.  I'm in Istanbul.  Alhamdulillah.


Pre-flight mood.  Meh.  Lets get this show on the road.





Economy airline seats suck for herniated disks, btw.  And snoring Pakistanis should be smothered with pillows.  Or at least given breath mints.

Food was great.  I'll give Turkish airlines that much.  No real turbulence.  And landing was not what I expected.  Slow and gentle.

Now I have 5 hours left of my 14 hour layover.  I went and showered at a hotel room.  Ate.  Called Wael.  Ate again.  Drank some soda.  Need a cigarette.  Need another cigarette.  Need coffee. Had coffee.  Tired as shit.  Just want my last 2 1/2 hour flight to start.

This is my 1AM snack.  You know, I just left yesterday, which was Tuesday night.  And its already early Thursday morning.  Woooow.  Weird.

Next stop... Cairo.

No comments:

Post a Comment